I went to this place with my husband and sat down before looking at the food...big mistake. All of the (hot items) were room temperature or colder. Some of the food tasted rotten. The food was very heavily coated in oil...my guess is to keep the food moist while it sits their all day. We only had a few bites of the food before we decided that it was not worth the risk of getting sick. We told the manager that the food was cold and he told us we needed to scoop the food from the bottom. In most cases the food was already on the bottom! He went and checked the burner on one of the food items and said that the burner needed to be turned up. He told us he could reheat the food in the microwave and I told him..NO THANKS. I don't want food poisoning, Im not going to eat anything here. He agreed to let us leave without paying. Well 12 hours later both my husband and I have the worst diarrhea and stomach cramps! I can only imagine how bad it would have been if we had eaten any more then a few bites. I wouldn't step foot into this place again if it were the last restaurant on earth.
this place should be shut down by the health department. Food is old, spoiled it caused me and my family to vomit all night after eating
don't waste your money. This is one of the worst buffet we have been to. the food they serve look so old, and gross, my children refused to eat anything there, we still had to pay the full price and 2 dollars for drinks. take my word, dont waste your money.
Look away when you drive by. Rubbery, old-looking sushi. Unidentifyable cuts of chicken for Gen. Tso's and sweet and sour dishes. Pasty meat at the teppanyaki grill. Weird cookies and jello at the dessert bar. Octopus salad? I am pretty easy to please and eat lots of asian food, but this stuff was like aliens came down and tried to copy asian dishes based on appearance only. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Eat here only if you are on the verge of complete starvation and someone else is paying.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!